OpsGuard is a Cloud Managed Service Provider providing services to clients across the globe. We support tech-based Startups, Fintechs, and SME’s with a range of services from monitoring and support through to a full suite of technology consulting services including DevOps as a Service and CTO as a Service.
We are looking for AWS Certified DevOps Engineers to join our team on a fulltime basis. To qualify for this role you will require a minimum of 3 years AWS DevOps experience. Additionally, some knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform would be advantageous. The successful candidate will be required to be a self-starter with enthusiasm to learn on the job and be willing to support our client’s needs. You will not just be building and maintaining automated build and deployment pipelines, you will also be required to attend to client support requests and implement DR plans as and if they arise. A willingness to take ownership of all tasks no matter how small and progress it through to completion, with minimal direction. OpsGuard maintains a very dynamic and fast-moving technical environment so a pragmatic attitude towards outcomes is a key requirement. This is a very technical AWS DevOps role. Furthermore, OpsGuard always puts our Clients first so exceptional English communication and customer service skills are a MUST.
The following is a list of must-have skills OpsGuard is looking for:
– Exceptional written and verbal English communications skills
– AWS Certified DevOps (Professional preferred)
– Minimum 3 years proven experience with performing setup and management of AWS build and deployment pipelines
– Detailed knowledge of AWS Networking Infrastructure components
– Hands on experience using the AWS Management Console and CLI
– In-depth knowledge and experience with the following AWS features:
– AWS Cloud Formation
– AWS Systems Manager
– AWS Patch Manager
– AWS OpsCenter
– AWS Cloudtrail
– AWS Config
– AWS Cloudwatch
– AWS Compute
– AWS Auto-Scaling
– AWS Elastic Beanstalk
– AWS Lambda
– AWS Networking
– Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Ansible.
– Experience executing Patch management tasks on AWS Infrastructure
– Experience with both Linux (Ubuntu and AWS Linux 2) and Windows Operating systems.
– Experience with Bash scripting
Highly desirable but not mandatory:
– Microsoft 365 Infrastructure support and management
– AzureAD administration
– Supporting OpsGuard clients and their use of the Microsoft 365 Applications and services
– Sharepoint site collection setup and maintenance
– MS Teams administration tasks
In return, you will find yourself joining an organization that has pride in our outstanding working environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team. We place great emphasis on our staff and client satisfaction and working culture and support professional development and employee flexibility. OpsGuard has a fantastic culture and a highly responsive and hands-on management team.