OpsGuard is a Cloud Managed Service Provider providing services to clients across the globe. We support tech-based Startups, Fintechs, and SME’s with a range of services from monitoring and support through to a full suite of technology consulting services including DevOps as a Service and CTO as a Service.
We are looking for AWS Certified Solutions Architects to join our team on a fulltime basis. To qualify for this role you will require a minimum of 3 years AWS Solutions Architecture experience. Additionally, some knowledge of the Microsoft 365 platform would be advantageous. The successful candidate will be required to be a self-starter with enthusiasm to learn on the job and be willing to support our client’s needs. You will not just be conducting Well-Architected reviews or designing architecture, you will also be required to attend to client support requests and implement DR plans as and if they arise. A willingness to take ownership of all tasks no matter how small and progress it through to completion, with minimal direction. OpsGuard maintains a very dynamic and fast-moving technical environment so a pragmatic attitude towards outcomes is a key requirement. This is a very technical AWS infrastructure role. Furthermore, OpsGuard always puts our Clients first so exceptional English communication and customer service skills are a MUST.
The following is a list of must-have skills OpsGuard is looking for:
– Exceptional written and verbal English communications skills
– AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Professional preferred)
– Minimum 3 years proven experience with performing setup and management of AWS Infrastructure
– Detailed knowledge of AWS Networking Infrastructure components
– Hands on experience using the AWS Management Console and CLI
– In-depth knowledge and experience with the following AWS features:
– AWS Cloud Formation
– AWS Systems Manager
– AWS Patch Manager
– AWS OpsCenter
– AWS Cloudtrail
– AWS Config
– AWS Cloudwatch
– AWS Compute
– AWS Auto-Scaling
– AWS Elastic Beanstalk
– AWS Lambda
– AWS Networking
– Experience with management of AzureAD from an identity management perspective.
– Experience executing Patch management tasks on AWS Infrastructure
– Experience with both Linux (Ubuntu and AWS Linux 2) and Windows Operating systems.
– Experience with Bash scripting
Highly desirable but not mandatory:
– Microsoft 365 Infrastructure support and management
– AzureAD administration
– Supporting OpsGuard clients and their use of the Microsoft 365 Applications and services
– Sharepoint site collection setup and maintenance
– MS Teams administration tasks
In return, you will find yourself joining an organization that has pride in our outstanding working environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of a high-performance team. We place great emphasis on our staff and client satisfaction and working culture and support professional development and employee flexibility. OpsGuard has a fantastic culture and a highly responsive and hands-on management team.